GUYS, I WOULD REALLY VALUE YOUR OPINION, I THINK HE LOST INTEREST AND IM NOT USED TO THIS?

PrincessBarbieXo
I met a guy on a Facebook group. (not in person)

He added me to FB over a month ago, we had small talk but I wasn't too interested.

He added me on Instagram 2 weeks after that, I msg'd him that night, we chatted a bit (He told me he was happy to hear from me, he thought I didn't like him).

The past 4-5 weeks, he would comment on my posts on FB groups and my personal FB.
He told me a few times that he thinks I'm really attractive, and asked how a guy like him could meet me.

All of this tells me he was pretty interested even before I was; no? I became interested about 2 weeks ago.

SO, last week, I told him I was free on the weekend. He told me he had to work all weekend and wouldn't be around, but then he told me he would leave work early if I could meet with him. (Otherwise he wouldn't rush) I told him probably, but would get back to him.

That same day, he didn't respond to my last message, it was "seen", he was online, so he ignored it, that was fine. (But hence why I didn't confirm the Saturday meet).

He sent me a selfie on Thursday, so I did the same thing back, saw and ignored.

Saturday rolls around, I told him I didn't see the message and apologised, he said he thought I ignored him. (Smart guy lol) I asked if he was still up for coffee... no response... so I went out with my friends and started posting pics of us at a bar. He finally responds at 12am to tell me he thought I forgot about him.. I was drunk so I ignored that message too.

Now its Monday, I haven't heard from him since Saturday night which I didn't reply.

My question is, in hindsight it seemed like he was pretty into me before I started to be interested in him, now all of a sudden I feel like he's not interested at all...

Any guys out there have any opinions on this scenario? I would think at this point after flopping on Saturday and not sending me any more msgs that he lost interest. Or do you think maybe he thinks I'M not interested? He would try one more time wouldn't he?
5
1