Why did he do that?

Eyygurl16261
I really miss this guy, I felt this special connection with him. First off, he approached me to ask to dance with him so I did. It's at a square dancing place, where people can come and dance at and it happens every week. So I missed a week one time and he brought his so called "date" he was talking about when we slow danced. I thought nothing of it, and he said she gave another guy her number. First off I wasn't his first choice, that girl was. But I still liked him, then after a while I asked for his snap and everything was going good we were snap chatting all the time and I really fell for him. He never asked me on a date, or taken me out or we never hung out in general. Then he stopped talking to me for about two weeks, this happened more than once then I felt he was crawling back to me. It's been 5-6 months this has been going on, nothing progressed. He said he liked me. I told him we should hang out sometime thinking he would initiate it further. Then, he wrote me a letter asking me to a dance, then a week later he showed up to the country dance and told me he had to work that day.. I was crushed. I thought maybe this was the time.. but it wasn't. So I quit talking to him in hope he would either write me or message me.. but he didn't.. I really liked him and it's been two weeks since I've talked to him... I miss him.. was I a bitch for doing that?
Why did he do that?
Add Opinion