Girls, why aren't you sympathetic towards incels?

Anonymous
Girls, why do you want guys to be sympathetic towards your problems and help you, while you don't care about those guys who are still virgins and can't get a girl due to your ridiculously high standards?

And when you say "where are all the nice/decent guys", do you even realize you only go for top 20% of guys who have lots of options and are not willing to treat you well? Getting a girlfriend is really hard for the remaining 80% of guys.
Girls, why aren't you sympathetic towards incels?
1
2
Add Opinion