Why is it every guy I find remotely attractive is unavailable, whether it's emotionally or because the actually have a girl friend?

I feel like anyone I've ever wanted to make a move on is in a relationship or too full of themselves to want one with me.
It's really discouraging and has left me feeling really low about God having my guy out there for me. I get patience is important but a girl can only handle holding the single friend title for so long before she kinda wants to know the feeling of being romantically wanted by someone, ya know? I mean, I'm independent and busy with my activities as it is but it'd be nice to have someone to makeout with or experience cute couple things with.
5
1