Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions
To be fair though, 99% of the times it'd be the former; the remaining 1% it'd be very tentative and I'd need to see some effort that is being done to fix things. Again all depends on the situation.
Yes. I would never stay with someone who would betray me like that and not care about my feelings.