Was It Cruel of Her to Ignore Me and Not Offer Condolences?

Anonymous
This past weekend, there was a death in my family of someone who I was very close to. I was with a work group this past weekend (I couldn't get out of it my commitments). In the group is a girl I like very much. She knows I like her and at times acts kinda of weird about it at times.

It was obvious I was in distress, and I had some people come up to me and tell me they were there for anything (everyone knew). She didn't say a word to me at all. It went as far as when I sat next to her and tried talking to her (just as a friend), she got up, and slyly moved over to the other side of the table away from me and wouldn't talk or look at me for the rest of the day.

Was this extremely cold hearted of her to be like this after all that happened to me? I wasn't acting out of line , or any different towards her than I usually do. It seemed that not offering any sympathy and flat out ignoring me was a horrible thing to do in light of what I was going through.

Any thoughts?
1
1