Should I break up with my boyfriend to make my mom happy again?

Met a guy online in November &started dating in January. I didn't tell my mom about our relationship until February. My boyfriend is white, im black. my mom has always disliked white people; she was a member of the NBPP. When I told my mom, she threatened to kill me, his family,&him. She assaulted me &refused to talk to him/his parents. She took away my phone for over 3months, I stayed grounded on my 18 birthday (hes 19). We met multiple times behind my moms back. On my 18 bday, I Skyped him when I was home alone&told him I hated how my bday turned out, he said his family would change that. he bought me plane tickets to come down to see him. When I told my mom that I flew to see him, I didn't tell her in person because she would have beat me. She was livid. She cried. She threatened suicide, to kill our family, his. I shouldn't have gone on a plane behind her back, I admit it. She forced me to give my money to her boyfriend too. When I told my mom I thought about spending the summer (about a month) with him or going to college in his state she called me derogatory names &said "I hate you, never call me your mother again". She tried to block my financial aid so I couldnt pay for college. she made me respond to b*tch & said "f*ck you too" nightly. after talking to my mom, my auntie **the one who gave me the idea** said I would die a violent death if i did. My boyfriend gets messages saying someone is waiting for him outside. My mom tried to get my crack- addict uncle to meet him in person and kill him. my boyfriend has done nothing to my family. The only family support I have is from my great grandma, sister, and younger aunt, Im miserable. mom keeps saying I'll "Come to his state walking and leave in a coffin" &said that if he tried to get me after I graduate she would call the cops &get black nationalists to track his location &jump on him/harm his family? This morning my mom told me that I've robbed her of her happiness. I just give up.
8
1