Should I keep trying with this girl or am I stuck as a FWB?

OK so I've been seeing this girl for about 2 weeks now, not long I know. She's 19 and I'm 22. But we met online and she said originally she wasn't looking for anything serious. Neither was I, I'm very picky when it comes to finding gfs. I've been with tons of girls but they're just a one night thing, just not my type personality wise. I figured this would be the same thing.

But here we are 2 weeks later and I can't stop thinking about her, she's amazing and I really like her. Now we already have sex a couple times a week, she spends the night, and we go out and shit. And we're going on a week long cruise next month, just the 2 of us. She asked me to go too!

But this is where it gets confusing. She's been kind of seeing this much older guy for 5-6 months now, he's 30. She says she likes him but they're not a couple or anything and they're not even having sex right now either. He has a lot of personal issues he's dealing with, he's in a wheelchair, and he makes her fit around his schedule which she said she doesn't want to live like that.

But when I ask her if we're dating or just being casual she usually just says I don't know.

So what am I wondering is if I'm just being used for sex or what? I feel like if I was she wouldn't invite me to go on a cruise with her and she wouldn't say how cute I am and compliment me all the time. Maybe it's just too early for her to know how she feels about me? Should I give it more time, maybe after the cruise to really ask her or should I give up?

1
0