Should I still go on a date with her after she's tried rescheduling?

Anonymous
So got this random girl's number while grabbing lunch last week. Asked her out and she said yes. Our date was for tonight. Texted her today at noon asking her if she was still up for the date. Just got a reply back from her now (~2 hours before our planned date at 8pm). Her text was:
Hey would you like to grab coffee or something tomorrow instead? I'm not really up for drinking.

I just find it rude since I'm fairly certain she just planned something else for tonight and is realising she can't attend to that and her date with me. Just feels like I'm being pushed aside. Not sure if I should say yes since if she was excited to see me she wouldn't have done what she did and why should I date someone that isn't excited to see me?
Go out with her
Say no thanks and move on with your life
GirlGuy
+1 y
Well I ended up going on the date with her yesterday. She was a lovely girl and I had fun, but we're literally complete opposites (think Will and Grace) so I'm not interested in seeing her again as anything more than a friend.
0
2