How do you bring up sex and intimacy with a girl you met online in a LDR with you?

There's this girl I am very interested in, she is smart, beautiful, and funny and I really have fun when we talk on the phone.

We met online, have talked on the phone and did FaceTime once, now we are trying to plan a meet finally to go on an unofficial date, to see how we really get along before saying we are dating.

The hard part is being we met online, there isn't that personal interaction to go by like dating around one another where you touch or flirt that way, and she has low self esteem about herself.
I would like to flirt more to go beyond the friend zone, but I am afraid doing that now will scare her being she hasn't actually met me yet and I don't want to be that creep she met online. Still, it's been over a month of talking and taking a while to meet and I don't want to bore her.

My concern is being its a LDR, that we won't see one another as often as regular dating, so when do you bring up sex or kinks? We both should be open about it, but things like that you can't just pop on and say "hey this turns me on I want you to do that to me".

For now I have stuck with giving compliments like "your eyes are stunning, and with a smile like yours I can't help but smile when I see you." Or "You look beautiful in that black shirt, it compliments your hair 😍"

Whenever she puts herself down, like saying she is fat (when she isn't) I tell her she is beautiful, and that I can't take my eyes off her.
+1 y
Bump
8
1