Is he just playing me?

Anonymous
I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks and it's been great. I like him a lot and he seems like the perfect gentleman when I'm around him. We met on a dating website. I have made him dinner a few times, he's introduced me to one of his close friends and he has told me how much he likes me and how special he thinks I am. I deleted my account after dating him for a while, then my best friend who was on the same site saw his profile still active and he had matched with her and messaged her. She asked me what to do and I just told her to kinda talk to him and see what she says. She decided to play it off like she's just looking for a hookup and asked him if he was into that; he told her he's just looking for someone to hang out with. She asked if he had found anyone on the site and he said he was talking to 5 girls and one of them was kinda serious. I would like to believe he meant be, but hell I don't know. He seemed interested and asked her to hangout this weekend. I dont know what to think or do because we haven't said we are exclusive but I also didn't think he was talking to that many girls or just meeting up with em to have some fun. Is he just playing me?
Is he just playing me?
Add Opinion