Stuck between two guys, and I don't know what to do because I'm still new to dating, help?

Anonymous
So during high school I couldn't really date anyone ( my parents are sorta strict ) so when I finally started meeting guys it didn't even last because I didn't want to have sex right away ( I'm still a virgin ) so when I was 24 I met someone and it only lasted 10 months so he was my first real boyfriend, I was hurt and scared to move on, and as always when I was ready to move on I was meeting guys that wanted sex more than a relationship, I was about to just give up until I met these 2 guys,
Guy 1.) Is on the same level with me when it comes to life and what we want in our life and we have a lot in common.
Guy 2.) He really isn't on the same level but we have few things in common and we understand each other, but I have this feeling that he reminds me of my ex ( not in a good way ) plus sometimes it feels like he likes me and sometimes it feels like he doesn't.
I don't know what to do, I can't choose.
1
1