What should I do about this girl and I hope you all are having a good day?

I have a PS and not a big gamer but do it for fun. So, recently I was playing a game and someone in the lobby sent me a friend request. I friended them cause I don't really know anyone who plays this game and it's more fun to play with people you know, than randos. I actually don't really have any gaming friends, I've got friends for my other hobbies. I friended them and they sent me a message saying, hi and then what their name and age was (she's in their early 20's) and it was nice to meet me. I was kinda like, "Awe. that's nice" they took the time to introduced themselves. Then they asked me if I was in a relationship. I thought it was weird and asked why they wanted to know. She explained she didn't know and somehow come to the conclusion because I didn't answer, meant I was single, which I am (a single, 100% straight, guy). The other day I said (in a message) I had to leave and I might be on this coming weekend and that we could hang out (I meant in the game) and play. She then sent me a message, that we could date (instead of hanging out in the game). I thought I knew what she was talking about, but I was just shocked by the message and didn't want to interpret the word "date" wrong. I asked what she meant. She said like dating. What should I do? I feel like I'm backed into a corner. I don't wanna say "No", she unfriends me, revenge kill me every time she sees me, and ruins the game for me. I don't even know who this person is. I kinda wanna do a background check, so I know who she is, but how to approach that? This person could be a creep or just that desperate (for a relationship). Their real name is in their profile name. If they are talking about gaming dating (whatever the fuck that is) I could do that cause I'm a normal sociable person and fun/funny to be around. But if she means "real" dating. I don't even know how we will do that cause I don't know who she is or where she lives, she could be anybody.
+1 y
I enjoy playing when she's on and I'm asking for y'alls advice, cause I don't know who to talk about this. My family doesn't know ANYTHING about gaming. I'm still a college student and there's another girl (not a gamer) that I still have feeling for. Nothing happened between us, cause I never made a move (we both liked each other). She's like 1,500 miles away now. I don't know what to do about this gamer girl, cause I don't really want to avoid her. Thanks for your help and also enjoy your day!
1
1