No phone or text COMMUNICATION?

Anonymous
I am dating this man who is amazing. We have amazing chemistry when we are together and even he said we click we'll as a couple. Keep in mind he is 48 and I am 39. When we are face to face we can talk hours upon hours and have no lack of communication between each other, then when it comes to texting or phone conversations there is nothing, no convo which is depressing. How as a woman do I Initiate convo over text or phone without being a bothersome?

The 2nd thing is we live 45 minutes from each other and he is always reminding me what an advantage it would be if we were closer to each other. I then bring up jobs and rentals near him and all he will say is... Well keep your fingers crossed.

OK MEN I need a little help/advice from you. Women if you have any that would be wonderful as well. What to talk about, how to start a convo, sexual things to say, get him to come out of his quiet shell !!!

NEED ADVICE FAST !!!
No phone or text COMMUNICATION?
3
3