If relationships are more than just sex then why do I keep getting shame for choosing escorts?

CasaNorba
obviously I've known there is more to a relationship than just sex since I was in second grade. which explains why today I am not in a relationship to begin with. I know what I want and all I want is sex right now so I choose to fuck escorts instead for this same exact reason. yet I still get shame by almost everyone whenever I bring this up. I can't believe how stupid people can be nowadays, they always tell me things like...

- why don't you just get a girlfriend instead?

- why won't you date anyone?

- why don't you get a friends with benefits?

its like seriously the way people talk about these things is like they're contradicting themselves on the concept of relationships. I'm over here trying so hard to do the right at avoiding relationships because I know that all I want is sex. I wouldn't be fetching after escorts if women (not all but the majority) weren't so hypocrite prudes who expect you to take them out on a date and feed them free food first and then believe that just because she had sex with me she is now entitled to hound me around.

its like come on why won't people respect me on my decisions?
1
2