How are you supposed to approach men when they don't want to be approached because they're 'busy'?

I've seen this question asked everywhere and guys always respond with 'We're all over the place.'

Okay, but you don't want to be approached at the gym because that's not what you're there for, you aren't at a coffee shop, guys at bars usually are one night stands, guys are using dating apps to find easy lays... and these are answers that men leave on these questions, not women.

I see guys say that they're everywhere but then they'll follow up that if they're busy and focusing on something then they don't want to be bothered. But you're always busy so how am I supposed to approach you if you don't want to be bothered while you're focused on completing a task?

I don't get it. You complain about how women never do the approaching but I see women all over the place wanting to find a man and you tell us not to bother you because you're 'focused' on something. So far the only okay place seems to be the grocery store lol.
+1 y
by the way, this is more about male responses on G@G, not necessarily guys I meet every day
+1 y
All these responses yet no one has answered the question lol. I'm beginning to think it's because you guys don't KNOW the answer.
10
2