Life is not going anywhere?

Anonymous
Hi, I'm not sure what to do, I've tried to just accept that this is life and not complain... But I feel so lost, empty, and depressed at times.

I basically just go to work everyday in construction, try to hit the gym after work, I don't like partying or anything so my weekends are a bit boring. Plus I work 60 hours a week, so I'm tired and it's hard to text girls/date etc.

I hate working in construction, but it pays enough to cover my bills and so is there a point to struggle just to be happy?

I hate my job because I work with a girl who I love, but she doesn't feel the same way.

I'm 24, I have no accomplishments, nothing I'm proud of in my entire life.

Because of that, being a boring guy, with no passions, hobbies, and also being shy... It's really hard for me to find a girlfriend...

My plan was to get a degree and a girlfriend after highschool and be set at 22... But my family forced me into construction...

I have no drive anymore, I can't really move up to a better position, get a better tittle... I'm just stuck where I am and hate construction.

I don't even know if it's possible to change anything, maybe someone had some advice?
+1 y
Bump
+1 y
Help
Life is not going anywhere?
1
2