Will my boyfriend think of me as a cheap woman for sending him nudes?

we've been in an ldr for almost a year. never met in person. I'm virgin and I've never sent nudes to anyone nor anyone has seen my body. he used to ask for them but I never gave him one, I got really upset because I didn't wanna be one of those cheap girls who send their nudes to men. so eventually he apologized for being an asshole and he told me he doesn't want me to change and he wants me to stay pure like this and he can wait. well he's waited patiently for a year and it made me feel guilty at times because I know he wants it. recently I've sent him two nudes not showing my face. before I sent them he told me to think about it thoroughly if I'm sure about it. now I don't know if I did the right thing as I didn't wanna show my body until I get married. we're planning to get married but I just feel guilty for doing this. I think it's kinda cheap and slutty, I don't know guys, will he think of me as a cheap girl? he was happy for the pics but I feel kind of ashamed maybe cuz it's my first time.
21
5