Can texting really be that hard?

I have this girl i like and she invited me to go sit with her but i got nervous and well we didn't have such a good convo lol... umm i texted her the other day but no response asking if she was going to class even though it was optional and no response... I think it being finals week has to do with it , but could be the boring interaction.. could i open up texting "I have the darkest sense of humor 😂😂😅." ... or should i just call her and ask if she want to hang out... i got her number by telling her if she wanted to hang out and draw or something together with her friend. ps i also gave her friend my number but her friend never texted me... I've just been texting the girl i like.. ps been 5 days since last texted her.
wait a couple days and call her
text her opening and tell her crazy/ funny thing that happned to me during finals and maybe call her later.
other... elaborate
Vote C
text her other
Vote D
GirlGuy
Can texting really be that hard?
3
1