How to act in front of a person I used to date?

Anonymous
I went on 4 dates with a guy. Things between us didn't finnish good, like we wanted two different things from a relationship and decided to leave it like that but he cut off contact in a kinda passive agressive way. Today we bumped into each other in the kindergarden. I went to pick up my sisters kid and he went to pick up his cousins kid. We had a small talk but I was nervous and even though I said hello first, I also ended the conversation. But then ( even though the kid he was waiting for didn't show up yet) he walked away and pretended to be busy. ( he was very friendly toward me during conversation, even gave me a hug) Is is possible for him to be affected only after 4 dates? He was really into me at the time we were dating and also we met in a funny way. He said he never met a girl like me before ( he only dated easy girls or so he said) and never in that way. I was desparate because a friend was in a car crash and I needed to talk to someone. I saw him on a bench and sat down next to him and asked him : I need to talk to someone, will you help me? This is how we met
How to act in front of a person I used to date?
Add Opinion