Would you still love and want to stay in a relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend if they decide to transition into a male/female?

Rachel_is_gay
If my girlfriend decides to transition into a male, i think that i would support her but not sure if our relationship would be still the same after that. Mainly because I'm a lesbian and have aboslute zero attraction when it comes to the opposite sex, whether it is emotionally or sexually. But to be all honest, if i had a girlfriend, i don't think that i would stop loving her just because she wants to be herself. I mean... same body, same mind, just different gender... but like i said, i could never love a guy or have any attraction towards them. This is really confusing, to be honest.

What about you, would you still love your SO and still want to be in a relationship with him/her if they decided to transition?
I'm bi so yes
I'm bi but no
I'm straight/homosexual and i wouldn't stay with the person (cuz it wouldn't be the same)
Vote C
I'm straight/homosexual and i'd stay with the person (i'd love that person just as the same)
Vote D
I'm heteromantic/homoromantic asexual and i wouldn't stay with person (cuz it wouldn't be the same)
Vote E
I'm heteromantic/homoromantic asexual and i would stay with the person ((i'd love that person just as the same)
Vote F
GirlGuy
27
10