Girls, Need advice about social media please help me with this?

Anonymous
Me and my girl have been dating for awhile and we've been very open about everything. She knows my passwords to my social media and I know hers. We don't ever get on each other's but we still know them. So a couple months ago she told me about a 2nd Snapchat. (I already don't like Snapchat bc I think it's a very easy way to cheat) so when asked for me to see it she told me no. She wouldn't give me the password. This was a Snapchat used for "sexting" basically before we got together. I have asked a couple times for it and she always tells me no. She said she has deleted everyone off of it except her cousins and that's it. I know she still gets on it. by the way she wouldn't even tell me the username until I found out myself. When asked she always tells me. "Its mine" "I'm not telling you the password" "do you not trust me" what do I do? Please help me. It's eating me alive to know what's on it.
3