How do I handle with the ex wife of my boyfriend which had and still has serious drug issues?

So I met my boyfriend 2 months ago, he is one of the best persons who came into my life and he came in one of the most depressive moments of my life in which I even tried to suicide... Everything is wonderful I never been so well treated in my life he e already met my mother and I met his family too. His family love me his mother says I was the best thing that happened to him and that he truly loves me. Although my boyfriend had a really really dark past in which he married for some years a woman with serious drug issues she was a cocaine and heroin addicted and she just came already from rehab. He helped her during all the process of her decadation and they developed a friendship in which she says she will be eternally grateful for his help. Another day I was only with him at his house and she knocked the door, my boyfriend didn't opened because he supposed probably it was her and he didn't want to create any problem with me, so she decided to invade the house. I saw her saying to him she came to make visit after the rehab and she was trying to hug him in which he didn't allow. I started to cry I was in panic because my first thought was that they were meeting each other which was false, and at the end I knew he didn't have any fault of her invasion to the house. His mother cried and hugged me asking me not to leave him because she knew how much he love me and he didn't have any fault of his behavior, he also even cried because he was afraid of losing me. They asked her to get out of the house and so she did. My boyfriend is actually terrified of losing me and I don't want to lose him, but I confess I am deadly afraid of what she can do again in the future. Everyone says to me I don't have any reason to be insecure because he loves me and I'm to the one who he wants to be with. But I'm truly afraid, help me please.
2
1