A Former friends with benefits... I wanted more.. he didn't... I met someone else... He wants me back... help?

Elise912
A friend and I had amazing chemistry and we had a friends with benefits relationship andit was fun, but I couldn't do it anymore. I wanted more. he didn't so I didn't make a big deal out of it. I was honest about what i wanted and so was he. he said he didn't want to date right now but still wanted to hook up with me. I Stood my ground and said no, I'm out. it's been about a month and now he's messaging me saying he is conflicted about his emotions for me now.. he said he likes me but "CAN'T" be in a relationship. I truly do care for him but I won't wait till he is ready. I'm talking to someone new and he is sweet but the passion is not there. What do I do?
3
1