Overreacting not giving a chance?

so for the past few month i have been dating this guy. I've known him for awhile but we never dated. financially its a breathe of fresh air to be dating a guy who has a good job and is trying to (i think ) build for the future. Anywho, we went on one date and he asked me did i wanna give things a try with a relationship with him since we have known each other for awhile. I said yes the date was perfect he was a gentlemen. The second date was not as pleasant. He was a bit loud and he was playing comedy videos on his phone out loud and other guests were looking i was very embarassed and he seems a little to immature to date he seemed like a nice guy i didn't wanna be shallow and give him the boot based on his weight but im into guys like myself who love to work out. he is older than me im 24 he's 31. i decided to turn the other cheek regarding his immature behavior on the date. two nights ago he i saw on his facebook he posted a pic with a women calling her his bestfriend and they were hugged and hadn't text me the whole day but it didn't seem like a best friend kind of way as we are suppose to be in a relationship like he wanted. We have no had any sex yet which i am glad. i did break up with and decided he wasn't right for me. My guy friends i spoke with said it does sound like he made me his girlfriend in hopes to sleep with me and one of my friends who is a female (doesnt have very good judgement in men) said i could be overreacting and being shallow. I have bad feelings about his intent and just dont feel right about the whole thing. Am overreacting?
Overreacting not giving a chance?
Add Opinion