Do you think its important to date someone who has the same lifestyle as you for it be successful?

Pelluzz

Personally im ware of what i eat, i set strength goals for myself, and living a healthy lifetstyle is something i put great value in.

99,9% of the guys i have ever been on a date with haven't been too much into fitness and in the start i thought it wasn't a big deal, people are more than their interest. But after sharing my lifestyle with them, i notice not only how indifferent they were about it, and almost kinda critize what i was doing, but also were indifferent about their own health.

After dating these guy i realised i need a guy who values healthy living and wants to support me and make me achive my fitness goals rather than question why i eat the way i do or why i workout as much as i do.

3
2