Is there something wrong with me if I am getting attracted to my female therapist?

craigtran6749
So I see a therapist to treat my depression and my therapist is a blonde girl who I am guessing is in her 30s. She casually mentioned that she was single a while back when we were talking about careers and she was pointing out how she started her business. She was talking about something about income or something and she said because I don't have a husband I don't have to claim someone as an dependent. I went to her today for my weekly session as usual and she came in dressed so nicely in a nice top and long white khaki pants and had a very cute hair do. I immediately got attracted to her and had to control myself. Now I am finding myself thinking about her and I am scared of her finding out that I got attracted to her. I am single and I never had a girlfriend. I talk to her about my loneliness sometimes. She helps me out a lot and so I don't want to do anything to make her feel uncomfortable. Is it wrong to be attracted to her?
2
2