He's pushing me to talk about my ex. I don't want to. How do I handle this?

We've only known each other for a month, and he's a little pushy. I think he got attached way to fast. I definitely want to give him a chance but the problem is that he doesn't like that I'm being cautious about it. The last guy I really fell for hurt me, and I just want to take my time and try to fall for him gradually. I told him this and now he won't stop asking me what happened between me and my ex. I told him I'd rather not talk about it this early on but he keeps asking, then lays a guilt trip on me saying "okay, now I guess I have to keep worrying about repeating his mistake. I'm afraid of losing you."

I don't doubt that he's a nice guy, but he's starting to smother me and badger me about it. I told him that I would rather wait until we know each other better before I clue him in on the ex boyfriend drama but he doesn't get that. How can I handle this?
2
2