If you are good friends with a guy, do you like his personality but just not physically?

I'm good friends with this girl. We grab coffee and eat lunch together time to time. Just the two of us. I asked her out but I got rejected. Now I wonder if it was because of my personality or does she not like me physically? I mean she wouldn't agree to grab coffee and lunch if she didn't like my personality right? We've also always gone dutch for everything. I offer to pay every time but she always refuses. Maybe she didn't want it to appear as a date if I pay?

+1 y
I know that it is over for me. I just want to know for my own personal benefit in the future. I want to improve myself after all. I'm fairly healthy, don't have a 6 pack but I do have a flat stomach.
2
1