Unsure about a girl, need more motivation or a warning... Just tell me your opinion?

Xamoss
I met a girl on Tinder... she is very nice and I really like her. Because of her Im now playing an online game (a mmorpg), she is playing too. We are texting everyday, lots of funny things, but already a few "romantic" things too.

After two weeks I asked her if she wants to meet me, because I relatively live nearby. Her answer was no. She said that she doesn't trust me enough yet and apologized also.

Nonetheless we continued texting, the same as before, but I think I became a little intrusive. I have the feeling that I am disturbing her and I dont know why. Every message, she sent, shows that she likes me at least a little bit (or she writes with everyone with so many emojis :/)

I dont know.. I can't get rid of the feeling that she will be happier if I get lost...

I already heard her on teamspeak too and I became jealous of the other people, because I heard how well they get along with her (i think better than me with her :/). She is a little bit shy, but not as much as I am. When I asked her for a date, I also wrote her "Because I like you x3" and she "Hehe okay x3","I like you too so far, but...".

So this is the current situation and I can't really explain, why I have the feeling that she becomes unhappy if I write her...
I never had a romantic relationship before, so my current feelings are really confusing me, thats because I want to hear some opinions.
How should I proceed?
Unsure about a girl, need more motivation or a warning... Just tell me your opinion?
Add Opinion