I have onflicted feelings about the girl I'm with I don't feel a spark and dono why?

there are 2 girls I have feelings for the one I have a spark for I barely ever chat or get a reply from we met briefly almost 2 years ago and we chatted for a while and we haven't seen each other since but we had a lot in common however the girl I'm with at the moment we have a few similarlys and she's really in love with me but I dono like I dont have the same spark for her I've tried everything but the girl I knew and briefly met I just can't get rid of this pull I have for her I dono what to do like I chat with the girl I'm with atm every day and about everything but there is a faint spark not like the first girl I fear it will tear Mr appart if I can't understand this thing
1
1