Girls, The "one who got away" coming back into my life? Second chance or wishful thinking?

All through undergrad, there was one girl who I couldn't get over. She started as just a friend, turned into a big crush, then heartbreak when she turned me down, but salvaged friendship and were good for the last two years. I dated someone my last year of undergrad but broke up with her before moving away for grad school. Over the summer, it felt like there might be something there, but I was moving across the country for school, so it was a moot point.

We've been keeping in contact this past year and went on a mini road trip for new years together to visit a mutual friend, but again, we live across the country so wasn't looking to make anything happen.

She just graduated and has been looking for jobs. She had an offer that she ended up turning down. She has told me a while ago she applied for a job at my new school, and just told me the other day she got an interview here, making her coming here a real possibility.

So, the question. On the off chance she does end up moving to where I live, would it be stupid to think there might still be a chance with her/ask her out again? Would I just be setting myself up for another round of disappointment?
+1 y
bump
1