It doesn't feel the same between me and my boyfriend after my boyfriend broke up with me :( ?

Ashheart
This is the third time my boyfriend has broken up with me over small arguments we have maybe once a week. When he breaks up with me he makes it very official each time and I have to begg him and begg him in tears not to leave me.. I begg him for hours and text him a billion messeges and keep calling because he hangs up everytime he answers until eventually he gets back with Me after hours of me begging :( I find it heartbreaking that a girl like me who absolutely loves her boyfriend has to begg her boyfriend not to leave her.. I don't think thats ok :/ if he really loves me he wouldn't breakup with me so easily over a text by the way and he also blocked me on every social media this time when he broke up. I had to call him through my house phone :( he never tries to sort out arguments or fix things he just says " it's not working, we don't work " when he knows well that we could work it out. Yesterday I went through terrible heartbreak because he left me again and I had to begg and now I don't feel like it can be the same again. How can I trust what he says " I love u... etc " when he just leaves me so easily.. I don't think he really loves me.. I'd never be able to leave him yet he is always able to breakup with me over minor issues we have. I feel I deserve a guy who wants me and who won't leave me. I want a guy that I will never have to begg to be with. I want a guy who doesn't insult me and call me too clingy in public.. I wish my boyfriend was that guy :/
5
1