What can I do about dating?

mrtklop
guys I'm so done with dating and sex. I just can't deal with the heartbreak anymore. Every time I find a guy they will lie to me like they like me and when we have sex I will never hear from them again. Or they completely stop texting. I'm a 25 year old grad student and barely have enough time for dating. So when someone comes along I put my time and effort into making it work with that person. I've been single for 3 years and haven't found anyone. I'm a sexually deprived and it makes it difficult for me.

I feel like I am wasting time and energy on dating. I have a year left until I finish and I plan on moving to another state afterwards.

I guess this post is more of venting than asking.

Have te any of you guys or ladies been in this situation before. If so, how did you get out of it. If not, what is your opinion on the people who lie to get what they want?
What can I do about dating?
5
1