This Dating Scene Is Frustrating As Hell! Anyone Agree?

I'm at a point where I just want to say fuck dating and be alone for the rest of my life. I'm so tired of the bullshit. Men are so quick to say that women should ask them out but anytime I do ask a guy out he always rejects me. For instance I told a guy that I've liked for a very long time I was into him and he told me he didn't want a relationship. A month of so later he's all over this chick on Facebook. This happens every time I show interest in a guy or ask him out. Then I get chased by creepy weirdos who don't understanding the meaning of personal space and don't understand what no means. They keep asking me out even after I told them for the millionth time that I'm not interested and never will be. It annoys me that I keep getting approached by guys like this. Not to mention I'm basically the only single person of my friend and family and I have to see them with their SO all the time. They never seem to know anyone who is single they could set me up with and they always tell me to stay single. Yet brag about how great their "bae" is. (I fucking hate that word) I don't even like going to events with them because I'm sick of looking at their boyfriend or girlfriend all the time. Then I'm the bad guy for not wanting to go. Any relationship I did have was a bunch of bullshit gold diggers that only wanted money, and they always had some other bitch they were taking to behind my back. I'm now thinking to myself what is the point in dating if you can't have the person you want? Does anyone else deal with this frustration and just decide to say fuck it?

This Dating Scene Is Frustrating As Hell! Anyone Agree?
Add Opinion