I feel that guys dont like big women and I wonder why?

I have such a hard time dating because of my size. I am overweight and I look like the woman in the picture below. I am smart, pretty, and I am going places in my life. But i do not have men coming up to me. The guys who do come up to me; only want sex. They dont want a relationship with me. Its becoming sad and its making me depressed. I have been single for years and its taking a toll on me. I do love the single life. I like going out and doing what i want. But i want someone to date and grow with. I dont even have men coming up to me just to take me out on dates. I began to wonder what was wrong with me and i keep coming up short on what wring. and it my weight

The above picture is not me but a reflection on my size. The woman above is beautiful but I dont think anyone would date her because of her weight.

17
3