Should I just kiss my chances of finding love goodbye?

Anonymous
A lot of people meet their spouses in college or younger. They were able to experience those young memories with each other. When you meet your love at those ages, those are the sweetest love stories. They get to remember the times when they were young, and can remember those times together and share their life story with their future kids. It is sweet.

I am hurt because I will never have a story like that. I am 23 years old this year, and most of my peers are grown and graduated from college and moved onto their professional life. Those days are over for them. Now, if I meet a woman, I can only say we met as adults. That is not as special and sweet.

To make matters worse, what if she can get together with someone she knew at that age. At least they got to experience that time of their lives together, even if they were not romantically involved. That is still better.

I just feel like I am done. Moving on knowing that the moment is gone truly hurts me. My biggest regret in life was not being good with females at a younger age.
1
1