When dating & wanting to make things exclusive who should be the first to say? the guy or the girl?

Anonymous
so i've been dating this boy for 4 months & we are having sex. I am not talking to anyone else.. once sex got involved I pretty much stopped weighing my options because to me that's a sign of being serious & trying to take things further like a relationship. He is not talking to anyone else either, he actually wasn't before me. but he hasn't said anything like about his feelings & us & I thought he would've by now. I'm basically at the point where I want to tell him that I do like him, I want him & pretty much could see or really do want to try & take this somewhere serious & I want to make him mines. I pretty much want to let him know how I'm feeling about him. yes, my actions do show it but I just want to verbally say it to me words & actions play a role I love good communication & good actions lol but is it too soon? should I wait for him to bring it up?
3
1