I know I'm with the wrong person but I'm afraid to walk away and face the unknown?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with my boyfriend and I can see myself being happy with him forever. But deep down, I know he's not my soul mate, if you believe in that sort of thing.

A part of me wants to keep searching until I find the person that gives me those butterflies and pure happiness. But is that even realistic?

But another part of me is happy with him. I'm content. That's a lot more than what some people have. And that's good enough.

im at the point in my relationship where he's pushing for marriage and settling down and I keep making excuses not to because I don't know if I can give up on the idea of a fairy tale ending you know?

Has anyone else felt like this before in relationships? What did you do?
4
1