This girl I'm dating got sick, should I send her a care package?

AnnaRobs
I've known this girl for 2 years now from work. She's a choir director and I'm an Audio Engineer, so I run into her occasionally from time to time. We began dating almost a month ago taking things superrrrrr slow. I was supposed to see her today, but yesterday she began mentioning that she wasn't feeling well, and today she actually got super sick. I know she's being honest because that's just the way she is. She doesn't play games or anything like that. I offered to grab her some soup and meds, but she respectfully said no. She's been texting me throughout the day and I spoke to her on the phone and she sounds terrible...
Anyways, what I want to ask you guys is if I should send her a "care package" with tissues, cough drops, tea, freshly squeezed OJ, a blanket and a get well card? Is this a good idea or is this just plain weird and creepy given the fact that we've only dated for a month and we're taking things slow?
3
1