My ex still cuddles and holds me. Does he want to get back together?

We split up about 7 months ago due to him falling into severe depression so he could find the right help. It was a joint decision, and I still continued to support him as a friend. A month later, I dated someone new and when I told him he got jealous and apologised. Things ended with the guy I was seeing, but I continued to stay friends with my ex, but with his reaction, I realised I still had strong feelings for him and felt conflicted. Fast forward 3 months later, I'm single I go over and see my ex's new house. We go out on a drive with friends, and I stay over. He initially said he'd sleep on the couch, but he sleeps in the same bed as it's freezing and we cuddle/spoon and tickle each other. It feels strange, and just like when we were together. I knew he was still battling with his depression, but in the heat of the moment when he gets particularly close, I kiss him. He asks me why I did that, and I said I did't know. He say's he will kiss me back "if it makes me feel better." I tell him no. Anyway, he explains that whilst he does care about me he doesn't feel anything anymore in general. The medication is making him emotionless. He's on some high dosages.

Fast forward another 3 months. Some shit goes down in my family and for the first time in my life, I'm prescribed antidepressants. A fairly low dosage, mind. My ex touches base, and I tell him what's gone on. He asks me to come over for a drive out with some friends. Side effects of the pills were wearing on me, and he looks after me. We share a bed and I don't do anything but he spoons me and initiates cuddling but I don't feel anything but does he still have feelings for me? His mental state has improved, and he was a lot better than he was a few months ago.
1
1