Why Is Online Dating Difficult As A black Woman? Or Do Women As A Whole Face Challenges In This Medium?

Anonymous

Hello I would love to gain some insight regarding this conflict I find myself in when I try to online date. So I’m a 20-year-old Canadian black woman that has decided to put myself out there when it comes to dating and try online dating. So I have attempted eHarmony, tinder and match. com but I find myself facing a hurdle. It is rather many of the guys I interact with ask me if I’m interested in a specific nationality or if I have an interest in white men? Or they simply ask me extremely strange questions which make it sound as if they think I’m so far off from being human and just not relatable to them. Therefore, I was wondering is this an issue which other women face in the online dating world as a whole? Or is this an issue
4
3