What's up with him? could he be losing interest in me & just stringing me along? should I tell him how I feel or is it too soon?

Anonymous
I've been dating this boy for 4 months we are having sex. He pursued me & we told each other our intentions from the jump & we both want a relationship not a friends with benefits. We have been on multiple dates. Once we first started texting he told me he stopped sexual relations w/ his friends with benefits & he's been pretty consistent w/ that so I don't think he's lying. He also said what he looks for is a girl who's loyal his last cheated on him & he talks down on guys who plays girls, I asked him if he only wanted sex from me & he said.. if that was the case he would've said that & that I should know that's not all he wants from me & If he was to lose interest in me he'd tell me bc he doesn't play games. We had that talk a month before we started having sex. Now my issue is that he doesn't call me baby girl anymore texts/public or send me cute texts. That change came in to play before the sex but I didn't think much of it nor did I think it would stop completely. In the beginning he always called me baby girl & sent cute emojis. That just makes me question him now bc I feel like that may be a sign of uncertainty like maybe he's having doubts about me so he decided to back off a bit. HOWEVER when we're together he is all over me, kissing, teasing me, all up under me. The sex is intimate. Always kissing me during it, making sure I'm comfortable & wanting to cuddle after. I have noticed that he'll glance over if I get a text late at night while we're chilling, if he does he doesn't bother hiding his phone & if it's a girl he'll explain to me who she is lol. He has introduced me to one of his friends & he's told him things about me. His friend FT'd him once & asked him if he's coming out tonight or is "your shorty still there?" & he said "yes she's still here I'm chillin tonight" I'd like to think thats a good sign. But I just don't understand why he stopped calling me baby girl & I still call him baby. I asked once jokingly & he said "you're still my baby girl though" our txtconvs are dry now also.
What's up with him? could he be losing interest in me & just stringing me along? should I tell him how I feel or is it too soon?
Add Opinion