Why are certain careers such as nursing, bartending and hairstyling characteristically associated with "troubled women"?

Anonymous
I have dated A LOT. I'm a 29 year old entrepreneur and I have been on 500+ dates in my lifetime from girls I have met in school, from parties and online dating apps. I enjoy the thrill of dating and personally hate relationships. Just some background info

Anyhow, I have noticed that certain careers... nursing in particular... and less so hairstyling are very good indicators of instability in women, by which I mean trouble with their dads, promiscuity, clinginess, inability to hold onto one man, etc. I even looked this up and to my surprise there are many websites that say to avoid hairstylists, bartenders and strippers (well obviously).

Additionally, around here every third girl on Tinder and Bumble is an RN, LPN, etc. My friends have ironically noticed this trend too

And before some people get their draws in a knot, I'm interested in legit discussion. I am fully aware that there are also awesome and stable women working these careers.
2
1