Girls + Guys, Is He a F*ckboy?

Anonymous
So I recently, like 5 days ago, started talking to this guy. We talked for like 5 or 6 hours, I was the happiest I've been in so long (boy thrills). Anyways, a few more things happened and we revealed to each other that we liked each other "a little bit." It was really cute. Then he asked if I wanted to do "crazy dares" so I was instantly kind of like tf you mean so I said, "Yeah but no nudes or anything. I'm not like that." So he accepted that and I said I was just making that clear and he said it made sense. Then a while later, I asked him to send a selfie because my friends kept bugging me about it. He said "yeah but I have a request." (It was at this point that I prepared myself for disappointment). He asked if I had any pictures of myself in a bikini and I said no, then he said he was going to sleep. Granted it was like 11:45 pm, it's a possibility that he was just tired, but I can't help but think it's because I won't send nudes or a bikini pic.

It just felt weird, y'know? I would post a picture of myself in a bikini on social media, no problem, but he asked for one and that's what makes it weird. Like what if he just wants a fap or something?

My better sense would say "run for the hills! He's a f*ckboy!" but I really, really like him for some reason. I haven't had a crush on a guy in like 3 almost 4 years. I need your opinions...
+1 y
I forgot to mention! Earlier he was asking questions, like about sexual things, and how "far" we've gone. He did say multiple times that we could change the subject if I was uncomfortable. I said that I was fine with it so maybe that led him to presume? I don't know... Does that make the situation any better?
Girls + Guys, Is He a F*ckboy?
3
3