Hear me out guys: to call or not to call my Lyft driver friend?

So long story short, I recently made a new friend- my Lyft driver. He's new to the state, handsome and a good conversationalist so I thought I'd try to make a connection here.

We already hung out last week Thursday for happy hour and I think it went well (he paid for the meal/drinks, gave a lot of eye contact while we talked, stayed off his phone, even offered to drop me off to my house (which is the opposite direction of his)). He's pretty busy during the weekend since he works as a Lyft driver, so I don't try to bother him too much with texts / calls...

Thing is I have been doing most of the initiating with the text convos, and I really want to hangout with him before I leave for my trip. But I'm not too sure if I should call him at this point. Since I've been doing most of the initiating, should I even bother at this point? Like most girls, I don't want to come off as needy, but I need a guy's take on the situation.

Thanks for reading.~
3
0