How to tell my boyfriend I'm not happy in our relationship without making him?

gypsydream
I'm 21 and he's 25 and our biggest problem is driving because I don't have a license and he has to do it all the time. He lives a half hour away too. Anyway since he got a part time summer job, it's like I never get to see him anymore or as much as get to talk to him. I'll text him about my day or something personal and he will either not reply for a while and change the subject or just say wow that sucks. Making it obvious he doesn't give a shit about me. I just don't feel happy at all. The thought of him makes my body ache and feel numb. I literally have no social life outside of him and he's the only one I have to talk to but he's just not there for me anymore. I just know I can be treated better and don't feel the need to further continue this relationship if this is how it's going to be, but I don't know that I want to end it. I know if I tell him this he will not see where I'm coming from and blow up. What should I do?
3
1