Should I fall back from him?

I've had my doubts about this boy I'm dating. Our conversations like over the phone like texting just isn't the same anymore. Before he was all over me & very flirty but now he's not. But when we are together he's all over me, he's kissing me, teasing me & cuddle up to me. He says he has a nice time with me when we go out on dates & he's introduced me to one of his friends & he'll ignore going out with them when he's with me yes, we are having sex & it's very intimate. He's glancing over at me when I'm getting texts & it's late & he doesn't hide his phone from me or he'll explain who's texting him if it's a girl. We both have friends of the opposite sex & were in ours 20's so we text other people at all hours lol. He tells me I can come over anytime to his house I'm more than welcome. He says he'd tell me if he lost interest, that he doesn't play games & he wanted to see where things go with me. But our conversations for when we're apart are not the same. I think having a good communication together & when we're apart are two things needed to have a good relationship, right? It's been about 4 months. Well I asked him if "I was wasting my time trying to see where things go with him" he responded "lol why you say that?" & I said "you do not seem as into me as before. our convos aren't the same & you don't flirt with me like you used to or call me baby" he responded "I'm the same & you're still baby girl" & that's how it pretty much ended. I don't think I'm being childish or needy bc when it goes from being called that everyday to never being called it us girls get upset LOL it's like wtf what happened

Basically, Should I just back off of him? Or should I continue being the same like calling him baby being sweet & all over him? I gave him every opportunity to tell me he doesn't want to see me why wouldn't he just say he's not into me?

Should I fall back from him?
Add Opinion