Advice on dating, I get really nervous?

Anonymous
It's two situations I have one being I'm not really sure if I want to date because I dont work yet, dont have my license and a bit behind for a girl my age (18) achievement and experience wise, due to tragic situations growing up and not anything I could do to change it till now. I feel no matter how beautiful I am or my personality the stuff above is a turn off unless I tell the story behind it which Is very personal to say early on and I dont wan't them to think that makes their job harder if they were to be my boyfriend which it won't besides them having to pick me up to go out sometimes.

The next is I've recently been approached and am being actively pursued by a few guys whether it's genuine or just lust I don't know either way it makes me very uneasy and anxious to the point I ignore them. I dont want to do that and miss out on a great guy who's actually really interested in me. I'm used to guys saying I'm very attractive/beautiful/sexy etc and being interested, but I have to take the initiative for them to do anything more than flirt or have a crush usually the guys are too shy or are fuck boys/no good intentions and put me on their option/rotation list (which I don't come when they decide to call or "choose me.")

So how do I keep my cool, not fuck it up, or make myself look bad giving my situation? It honestly wasn't my plan to date till I got my license, a job and started college you know when I actually had something to put on the table besides looks and personality but I dont want to pass up these opportunities. Any advice?

Advice on dating, I get really nervous?
1
1