How do you deal with someone who won't communicate with you?

My long term boyfriend is an adult, yet acts like a child. Whenever he has a problem, instead of telling me what it is, he just ignores and shuts me out.

how am I suppose to fix or work through an issue if I don't know what it is?

I try so hard to coax it out of him and he won't budge. He'll just give me the silent treatment until he somehow gets over it. And this can take days to weeks.

And frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm sick of dealing with someone who would sulk in a corner than be an adult about it. How am I suppose to even consider a future with this person who won't talk to me?

Eventualy he'll tell me what it is that made him so upset and it's the stupidest, smallest things. A simple 5 minute conversation could clear it up. But no. He would rather make himself upset longer and in the process, drag me through all that negativity as well.

advice please. How can I get him to talk to me? Because I'm ready to walk away if he can't change.
4
1